Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
About: General EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
About: General EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
About: General EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
About: General EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
About: General EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
About: General EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
About: General EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
About: General EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
About: General EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

About: General

Go down

About: General Empty About: General

Post by Thunder-Paws July 25th 2018, 8:06 pm

Hello, and welcome you all to the Wolves of Prostasia. Now, you are probably thinking: "Wow, that is A LOT of topics in the About Sections. I am so confused and overwhelmed!" Haha. Fear not, children, as I am hear to ease some of your unrest.

First off― no, you are not expected to remember or withhold any of the information listed in these sections. The About Sections are merely extensions of the RP world we currently reside in. But if you are interested in the reasoning as to how or why or what certain things are, then you are welcome to consume all the information you desire. If you do not care about lore and all that 'technicality' stuff, that is fine too. One can roleplay just fine without them, as long as one does not contradict any of the verified canon. (Unless you read through everything and INTENTIONALLY go against it, then it will be exceedingly hard to do so regardless.)

So let's say you don't feel like reading all this stuff, but still want to know the basics. Read on below and you'll get the gist of things.

An Overview:
It was known as the First Aión. An age so long gone no one is quite sure of how things began. We were not gifted then. No, we did not have anything... Until they came. In giving us everything, we would (we must) give them undying fidelity.

The Second Aión was the longest and bloody. We were selfish and cruel. A War broke out. A War so great it shattered the land. The God's were angry then... The God's were angry then...   

The Third Aión gave rise to change. We would change. We have learned. Right?

It is the Fourth Aión. Things seem fine. The God's have left us but we are fine. So then why do I fell so uneasy? Why is everyone looking at that pair of wolves so deplorably? THE BLOOD THE BLOOD DO NOT MIX THE BLOOD

Topics related to Lore:
The Elements - There are ten elements. Sun, Moon, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Space, and Time.
The Kingdoms - There are ten kingdoms beyond are territory. They big and scary and fight a lot.
The Kýklos - There are ten Kýklos. Not around anymore. They shared their powers long ago and many revere them as Gods.

Topics Related to Our Pack:
The Ranks - Their job description's in the name.
The Herbs - Healers use herbs to heal. Plants are cool.

General Topics:
Wolf Body Language - This is how wolves communicate.
Wolf Development - This is how a wolf should look like at a certain age.
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: Thunder-Paws; Ashen; Blue-Lightning

Back to top Go down