Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦

Go down

Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦ Empty Thunder Paws: ♦ Come to Me My Children ♦

Post by Thunder-Paws June 29th 2018, 8:31 pm

Basic Stuff

Name: Alex

Nicknames: None

Blood Type: O+

Birthday: January 2nd, 1997 at 3:17pm

Zodiac: Capricorn ♑ (Sun), Libra ♎ (Moon), Gemini ♊ (Rising/Ascending)

Chinese Zodiac: Fire Rat

State: Ohio

Area: Suburban/Country

Climate: All four seasons with temperatures ranging from below freezing to 40 in winter, and 70 to 100 in summer (Fahrenheit). Our state is bipolar as hell; we can have rain, snow, tornado warnings, high winds, and extreme temperature fluctuations in a week or less.

Natural Disasters: Ohio is relatively a very safe place. The only severe things we have are floods, thunder storms, and occasionally tornadoes. We do not get hurricanes, tsunamis, or earthquakes.

Landscape: Ohio is flat and consists of corn and soy bean fields. The natural land is mostly deciduous temperate forest and plains. Lake Eerie lies on the northern border.

Attractions: Lake Erie and our cities are the only "attractions" Ohio has. My personal favorite is Cedar Point, known as the roller coaster capital of the world.

Education

Grade: Currently attending a two year program in Veterinary Medicine.

Previous School: A vocational school specifically for 11th and 12th graders. It’s a career center which helps students get a head start in their future. It is like a normal high school, only with shorter academic classes, and a two hour "lab" consisting of your program. I was in Animal Care and Management. The program includes Grooming, a Pet Shop, Doggy Daycare, a Barn, and a Animal Health section.

Previous School: I attended regular public schooling.

Grades: I’m an A, B, and C student. It really depends on the class and time of year. I have typically been in the lowest possible classes of my age group. In other words, I have never been an honor student.

Other: During my stay at the career center, I have competed the two years I have stayed there. As a junior, I successfully secured a spot on the FFA Animal Management team, which deals with the proper care and maintenance of domestic pets. Out of the 200 + competitors, I placed 6th individually, while my team itself got first place. I have never won anything before, so standing up on the stage of the FFA National Convention with thousands of people before me was a life-changing experience. In my senior year, I competed for the FFA Animal Health competition, which was similar to Animal Management, but dealt more with math and medical related procedures. Internal/external parasites, technician skills, dosage calculations, fecal sampling, urinalysis, iv injections, bandage and knot tying, equipment id, reception skills, CPR/first aid, and even grief counseling. I was not too dissatisfied when I placed 22nd individually with the 200+ people competing. On a happier note, the team made first. I did not have one of the top four scores of my team though... so unfortunately I did not make it to the national level, where the team went down to compete in Kentucky.

Appearance

Nationality: I am a Caucasian that has German, Polish, Welsh and Czechoslovakian heritage.

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Weight: 115-120 ibs

Hair: Dark brown

Eye Color: Dark brown

Style: Comfy, Tomboyish, Fandom, Athletic, Dark, PAJAMAS

Makeup/Accessories: Sensitivity issues won't allow that

Personality

My exterior comes off mature, reserved, and polite. I am a sanguine character, so I don't like to argue or cause conflict. How I appear to others is a big deal to me, so I am very self-conscious of how others view me. I hate making people upset, angry, or sad. In fact, I flat out fear it. For that reason, I am pretty easy to get along with, and never pick sides. I'm pretty chill. Like March, I like to think of myself as passive, neutral, and subdued. Respect and honesty are very important to me. Keep in mind, however, my insides will be screaming. 

My interior is more melancholic. Even if my outside self shows no signs of struggle, inside I am a pessimistic and sensitive person. Think of my exterior as a Hufflepuff, and my interior a Slytherin. I think that describes my person perfectly. There are two sides to me, each with opposing morals and beliefs. When depression hits, my personality is altered to become selfish, indifferent, and spiteful. You won't ever see it happen with strangers, but friends and family are unfortunately victims. Come to me with your problems, and I will get annoyed and act robotic, spurting logic and rationality over emotional comfort. 

I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at age two. Although since the DSM-5, I would presently be classified as being diagnosed with ASD, or Autism Spectrum Disorder. As such, my personality, interests, and traits are strongly influenced by it. If you were to give me a level of one-three, with three being the most severe, I would be a level one. Of course, that is also thanks to special classes and early speech education. ASD is not a mental disorder, like many seem to think. It is a neurological disorder that deals with the way our brains our wired before birth. It can not be cured. My symptoms started out as most diagnosed aspies do. While I did not become verbal until age four (Asperger's normally has no delay in speech), I was still classified with Asperger's due to my average intelligence at that age group. My symptoms were pretty typical: repetitive actions (flapping, spinning, etc), sensory sensitivity, freaking out at change, trouble expressing thoughts, zoning out/staring at nothing for long periods of time, yadayadayada. I wasn't aware that I was even different at the time, though I knew since elementary that there was something off. Like many females on the spectrum, I survived social interaction though mimicking behavior and learning through trial and error. Special education and speech classes throughout my elementary and middle school years also helped camouflage any oddities. Although, I suppose it's impossible to appear completely neurotypical all the time. There are plenty of times I thoroughly embarrass myself.

Likes: Peace, Comfort, Animals, Anime, Reading, Safety, Repetitiveness, Soft and Squishy Things, Rain

Dislikes: Disrespect, Loud Noises, Change, Cold, Conflict

Religion: Roman Catholic

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, Aromantic

Other:

Alignment: True Neutral

Temperament: Melancholic

Personality Type: INTJ

Enneagram: 6w5

Some Other Stuff:

Anime:

Favorite Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Seinen, Supernatural

Least Favorite Genre: Slice of Life, Shoujo, Romance